Every day may not be good....but there is something good in everyday

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Good Ole' American Way



June is so busy for us! We have Jace, Maisy, and my birthday's. And our Anniversary at the end of the month. We've noticed that we are really busy and spend lots of money always in June. :(

We went to see Maisy for our visit we do every year for her 6th birthday in June. I've noticed a lot of different things and learned many new things about her that I didn't know before.
She loveesss raspberries! Me too! She is a fish :) Quite an excellent one too. She is not tickle-ish. :/
Weird, I only know one other person who is not tickle-ish............ME! Strange. This little girl is growing up. She is so independent. Loves to pick out her own outfits and do her hair. Climbs monkey bars pretty well. Has a million swimming suits and loves to mix and match them. Still loves Justin Bieber too (hehe). It's so cute, I'll catch her starring at Jace and me as if she is analyzing us. I wonder what she could be thinking of.


 
I've also been trying to be more active. I learned I love hiking. But, since having Maison I noticed it is super hard! I am out of shape. I'm always the one struggling and trailing behind. I hate that part of it. My goal is to be able to hike up a mountain and not stop. Apparently I am far from that goal.
Aunt Nikki and Me
Waterfall Canyon
2012










 
Here are some pics of James and Maison at the park.

Friends


Enemies


Davis Family Carnival 2012


We caught Saige in Maison's carseat!

Grammy trying to put baby to sleep :)

Krystal and me hiding from the chaos
P.S. yes, those are both mine

More essentials

Saige examining her makeup

She enjoyed painting my feet





This past month we have been learning that Maison really enjoys eating anything that you are eating. Snowies, cantelope, peaches, bread, and pretty much whatever else we will smoosh up and feed him.


Nom Nom!

{instagram pic} Found the thumb!

{instagram pic} 6 Months

Can sit on my own!




4th Of July Aquarium Trip




No comments:

Post a Comment